Huntingdon Racecourse December Fixtures
Huntingdon racecourse in the heart of Cambridgeshire is considered by many to be one of the finest small courses in the UK, and the final two meetings in 2021 are some of the most highly anticipated of the racing calendar. The Peterborough Chase on Sunday 5th December is Huntingdon’s most prestigious contest of the year, with previous notable winners including Desert Orchid, Remittance Man, Dublin Flyer, One Man, Best Mate, Edredon Bleu and Monet’s Garden. As if the racing itself wasn’t enticing enough, the day is also packed with family-friendly entertainment.
The Boxing Day meeting on Sunday 26th December is as traditional a part of Christmas as crackers and mulled wine for many. Widely considered one of the most popular racedays, there promises to be fierce competition and serious sport to enjoy.
As we are luck enough at Pringle Farm to be five minutes from the course, we’ve teamed up with Huntingdon to offer our guests a luxury raceday package including:
- A two, three or five night stay at Pringle Farm*
- Taxi to Huntingdon racecourse
- Free admission
- The Premier Restaurant Experience with fine dining and a reserved table for the day, which will make your day at the races extra special with:
- A three course meal
- Light afternoon tea
- Drinks service to your table
- Your table reserved for the day
- Tote betting facilities
- TV showing live racing
- Private viewing balcony for restaurant guests
- A bottle of prosecco chilling in the fridge on your return to your luxury barn at Pringle Farm.
Prices start from £200 per person and are only available by booking direct with Pringle Farm.
*There is a five night minimum stay for the Boxing Day package.
Photo courtesy of Francesa Altoft Photography
Looking for luxury self-catering accommodation in Cambridgeshire? Click the button below to view our availability and pricing!
If you have any questions or long term corporate accommodation needs, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com