February in Cambridgeshire
February in Cambridgeshire is a surprisingly busy month – there’s lots to do around The Yard at Pringle Farm if you do want to venture out from your underfloor-heated barn!
If you’re into the arts, there’s plenty on in the region’s theatres. February highlights include:
- Agatha Christie, Alan Ayckbourn at the Cambridge Arts Theatre
- Belinda Carlisle and Suzanne Vega at the Cambridge Corn Exchange
- A range of music and comedy at the Town and Gown Theatre, Cambridge
- A mixture of tribute bands, comedy and one-man shows at the Key Theatre, the New Theatre and the Cressett Peterborough
Out and about there are many tourist attractions and plenty of things going on including these three highlights:
- At Cambridge’s beautiful Botanical Gardens, you can follow the snowdrop trail or walk their Winter Garden
- The Imperial War Museum at Duxford are honouring the Hurricane with a range of events throughout February
- There are two race meetings at nearby Huntingdon Racecourse
If you think February in Cambridgeshire is for you, check the best prices for a luxury stay at The Yard @ Pringle Farm, email our friendly reservations team or call us during office hours on 07741 005634.
Looking for luxury self-catering accommodation in Cambridgeshire? Click the button below to view our availability and pricing!
If you have any questions or long term corporate accommodation needs, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com